The Ultimate Vegan Matcha Crepes (Gluten-Free)
These are vegan Matcha crepes topped with fresh banana slices, raspberry bits and dairy-free chocolate drizzle! Light and fluffy, yet very fulfilling. If you realised by now, matcha is a big part of my diet. It has great antioxidative defense for the body (approximately 137 times more antioxidants than regular brewed tea and 1/3 less caffeine than regular coffee), preventing me from getting sick. Wow, impressive right? And it tastes so delicious too! I love using matcha powder in my recipes as it is very versatile, making them creamy and non-bitter tasting. Especially with Organic Burst matcha powder which is of premium quality, grown in the volcano soils in Japan, which has a ton of minerals.
3/4 cup of gluten-free bean flour
1/4 cup of sorghum flour/oat flour
1/2 tbsp of @organicburst matcha powder
1/2 cup of almond milk
4 tbsp of pure maple syrup
1 flax egg (mix 1 tbsp flaxseeds + 3 tbsp water)
1 tbsp of light olive oil (for cooking)
Makes 5 crepes
1) Combine the above ingredients together in a big bowl, except olive oil.
2) Whisk well till it is a smooth, runny yet creamy batter. Set aside for 5 mins to thicken.
3) Pour oil in pan to heat at med-low temp.
4) Use a ladle to scoop the batter and pour into heated pan.
5) Let it cook for 2-3 mins before flipping to cook on other side for 1 min.
6) Repeat until batter has finished.
Happy Easter everyone! Good weekend.
#stayingrawmatchalatte #veganrecipesdrinks #vegancrepes #glutenfreecrepes #glutenfreelivingrecipes #veganlivingrecipes #matchacrepes #weightlossrecipes #veganmatchacrepes #aliciaannlip #dairyfreeveganrecipes #dairyfreechocolates #matchapowderrecipes #organicburstmatcharecipes #organicburstsuperfoods #superfoodrecipes #superfoodcrepes